Monday, January 26, 2009

Beginnings...

"In His hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind." Job 12:10

After years of contemplating, praying, and tossing around the idea of starting a blog, I finally have been convicted to just do it and allow God to work despite my weaknesses and fail attempts.

There is nothing glamorous or special about this blog but it is dedicated to encourage, refresh, inspire and convict those who read to live a life more fully with Jesus Christ--Who is the only One who really matters in the long run.

What is written here are my thoughts as I seek and struggle to live this one life before my God, with my God, and for His Name and glory.

Join me as as together we seek God with our every breath in the "every moment" of every day.

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!" Psalm 150:6

2 comments: